Emma: 8 differences between Bishop Mackenzie International School and Lemont/Houserville:
- You have to go outside to get from classroom to classroom.
- The students and teachers are from everywhere, which means very different accents that can be hard to understand. My homeroom teacher is from New Zealand. (Joel: My science teacher is from Ireland.)
- There are periods instead of different classes.
- You have tables instead of desks, and have to take everything home with you every night – which makes for a heavy backpack.
- Classes start at 7:15.
- Classes let out at noon on Fridays, probably because of the Muslim students, who worship at the mosque on Fridays.
- There are uniforms.
- You have to change clothes for P.E.