Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Somebody prayed for me"



The first morning we woke up in our little house, to see it in daylight for the first time and try to figure out how we were going to settle into it, there was a song running through my head.  When I stopped to pay attention to it, to see what it was, it turned out to be "Somebody prayed for me."  This was odd - I don't even really like that song so I don't think about it often (I think the tune is annoying!), and it's been a really long time since we've sung it, so there was no natural reason it should have been lodged in my head.  But I think it was God's way of reminding us that people are indeed praying for us.  I think those prayers helped us a lot through those first stressful days of settling into a new house for the second time in a month, and have continued to be evident throughout our time here so far.  So, to all those who are praying for us: Zikomo kwambiri!  (Thank you very much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment